RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Confines Of Intellect
Taking care to be explicit in everything literally done
within confines of intellect.
Suffering no more within myself, hidden and protected
with the gifts innately given to me.
Selectively going through every idea, collecting data
and info to keep in separated spheres where one day I
will choose to enter them with each other's domains.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confines Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
- The area of no envy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
- Towards someone, hasmukh amathalal
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)