donald kuutsi (HARARE, Zimbabwe / 9 july 1991)
CONFLICT OF INTREST(CLEAN VERSION, Donald Kuutsi&Gaylord Munemo Collaboration)
For the first time l met with you,
you set my heart on fire
l fell into a love spell and l asked ''myself is it you l have been waiting for? ,
At that moment my eyes collided with your presence,
my senses were suspended in amusement, like an astonishing wonderment in my sight, my eyes were so vivid about the beauty l saw in you,
soon my mind was in ego,
where we were alone,
l fell into a trance where,
l saw you coming to my rescue,
igniting my heart with the light
that eliminated sorrow from my heart,
l regained my senses&l saw
you smiling at me as you held
my hands softly, a shock of love
circulated in my body& at that moment l was like a deer
that had been caught between the headlines,
my senses were suspended again from me as l inhaled the new breeze of love and soon the sky was bright with the vibe that had emerged between you and me, i regained my senses and l discovered this was the begining of the CONFLICT OF INTREST
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
- 3RD DEGREE TRAGEDY [UNPLUGED MYSTRIES]
- A NEW DAY (BRAND NEW DAY)
- BETTER DAYS AWAITS COLLABORATION[ WITH M...
- Cecil Square Park Affair
- CHISHUWO(IN MEMORY OF THE LATE ANTONY K...
- Coming Home [Seven Wounds Of The Goodwil...
- CONFLICT OF INTREST
- CONFLICT OF INTREST(CLEAN VERSION, Donal...
- CONSIDER ME
- Dream- -DONALD Kuutsı And Gaylor Munemo ...
- Falcons Family Anthem R.A.P #High Note#[...
- Falcons Mansion
- Falling in love (Donald kuutsi&Gaylord M...
- Final Hour(Final Academic Battle)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.