My knees start to shake, when you are in sight.
My mind is filled with wonder, my heart with fright.
When will this feeling stop? ? ? , when did it start? ? ?
How can I listen to my mind, without breaking my heart? ? ?
I am so confused, what should I do? ? ?
I can't think of anything, except you.
Should I ignore you, or just give it time? ? ?
I can't think straight, my heart controls my mind.
Don't take my love for granted, for soon it will be gone.
All you ever wanted of the love you thought you would won.
The hurt I am feeling now, won't disappear overnight.
But someway, somehow, everything will turn out alright.
No more wishing for the past.It wasn't meant to be.
It didn't seem to last, so I have to set him free.
"YOU ARE ME…"."HOW CAN I MISS MYSELF".
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONFUSED by bhumika wadhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah