My knees start to shake, when you are in sight.
My mind is filled with wonder, my heart with fright.
When will this feeling stop? ? ? , when did it start? ? ?
How can I listen to my mind, without breaking my heart? ? ?
I am so confused, what should I do? ? ?
I can't think of anything, except you.
Should I ignore you, or just give it time? ? ?
I can't think straight, my heart controls my mind.
Don't take my love for granted, for soon it will be gone.
All you ever wanted of the love you thought you would won.
The hurt I am feeling now, won't disappear overnight.
But someway, somehow, everything will turn out alright.
No more wishing for the past.It wasn't meant to be.
It didn't seem to last, so I have to set him free.
"YOU ARE ME…"."HOW CAN I MISS MYSELF".
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONFUSED by bhumika wadhwa )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan