Confusion In Me
He was standing there,
Just beside me,
Touched my heart.
With my friends,
We are something,
He said those meaningful words,
In the woods,
In the greens,
Does he really meant it?
Oh, I don't know.
I'll be the happiest person,
I'll be glad enough,
If it's all true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confusion In Me by lovita lara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss