Confusion In Me
He was standing there,
Just beside me,
Touched my heart.
With my friends,
We are something,
He said those meaningful words,
In the woods,
In the greens,
Does he really meant it?
Oh, I don't know.
I'll be the happiest person,
I'll be glad enough,
If it's all true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confusion In Me by lovita lara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis