The nose smells when the odour changes.
The conscience pricks when the wrong enters.
The nose goes silent after the change stays.
The conscience goes dumb after the wrong stays.
Entering the fish market,
You will smell the fish.
Staying in the fish market,
You will no longer feel it.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conscience's functions by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz