That a woman and a cat
Both had claws of steel,
Were these metaphoric,
Or were they real?
Play with a cat,
You may get scratched.
Play with a woman,
And see what happens...
That’s the deal!
Eugene Levich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Considering Verlaine by Eugene Levich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur
- (untitled), John Daniel Thieme
- Who is my Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- World is my mother, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Be Positive, Zillur Rahman Shuvro