Conspiracy Of Blood
Here all matters are decided
On the gun point,
For no one is to spend
The coins of words.
O! My enemy,
Invade not my cities yet,
For there nestle in the trees,
We dare not love one another,
Here in such a season,
When sits there coiled,
A snake of fear.
We shall have to demolish,
The wall of hostility, for the city wall
Impedes no aggression.
There rests on my lashes,
The dream of survival of human race,
The weapons cannot vanquish
My thoughts, I have spent
Lifetime lifting up human-logs
From the battlefield, now
My heart urges for rest a slight.
Tonight again I sense a conspiracy
Of blood in the eyes of death,
Someone should awake my army
From the dormant sleep.
(Contents are derived from the Ghazal of Dr. Jawaz Jaffri and converted into English poem by Muhammad Shanazar)
Muhammad Shanazar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conspiracy Of Blood by Muhammad Shanazar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Memories of river., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man
- Happy I go Unhappy I Go, Akhtar Jawad
- Magical Glass of Water, Vera Sidhwa