How many times do i need to conseal?
An anger that is hostile to the goodness side of me.
How long am i going to suffer?
A futile weakness that sometimes wrap on me.
Sometime i got curious,
What will be the enduring consequence might take place?
Is there enough room for my heart to bear?
Can my feeling be easy to handle it?
Is my mind can be satisfy being a rumbling thoughts?
Do i have the guts to say no
When the time will come for me to suffer?
As the consequence will take place the chamber of my happines
Into the core of my heart.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (consuming anger by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston