The fire reflects your beauty in such a way that
the light of day could not. You have such a glow
that is truly breathe taking. I come closer to
you so that I may take in every ray of your
intoxicating beauty. The fire grows larger with
every step that I take toward you. With the fire
at its strongest when I stand next to you. It
twist and bends all around us giving us such
passion that it would consume any other. Our
love is a wildly buring fire that burns all
it touches including us and yet it binds
together for all time. Let this fire burn
comsuming us with the passion of love.
Jacob Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Consuming Fire by Jacob Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick