Contemplation of a dark thing
I've been contemplating something for some time now.
I'm not sure if I'm ready....
Help me figure out who I am and what I'm doing in my life.
I feel your love and I feel all the pain.
I've been contemplating this for some time now.
My heart breaks and my head throbs. I need to get away.
I smoke a cigret and take a nap. My the throbbing in my head stoped but the pain never will.
I've been contemplating this for a long time now....
I sit in my room looking at the knife that use to spread my feelings around so well, Knowing that if I do so I would be hurting many people.... So I finaly decide, It's time to make up my mind....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplation of a dark thing by Shadow Vanity )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady