Contemplation of a dark thing
I've been contemplating something for some time now.
I'm not sure if I'm ready....
Help me figure out who I am and what I'm doing in my life.
I feel your love and I feel all the pain.
I've been contemplating this for some time now.
My heart breaks and my head throbs. I need to get away.
I smoke a cigret and take a nap. My the throbbing in my head stoped but the pain never will.
I've been contemplating this for a long time now....
I sit in my room looking at the knife that use to spread my feelings around so well, Knowing that if I do so I would be hurting many people.... So I finaly decide, It's time to make up my mind....
Shadow Vanity's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplation of a dark thing by Shadow Vanity )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Mangos and Monkeys, Kim Barney
- Mack, Kim Barney
- Who Told You That?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Two Friends, Kim Barney
- Happy Birthday, Jesus!, Mitta Xinindlu
- Paint my Souls, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Logic in Rhyme 5, Kim Barney
- What about counry, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes