A perfect life can't be
found in wealth, it can be taken.
not in popularity, soon you
will be forgotten.
not in beauty, its not permanent.
not in intelligence,
it doesn't make us
higher creation of God.
A perfect life can be found
with the things we have,
from the love we give and get,
from the people around us,
and from the faith in God
who give us everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contentment by Cyrus Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery