Thy heart it beats.
It beats the solar.
Makes the sun turn.
For phases of the moon.
It vibrates the ocean.
The gust of wind moves the clouds.
The birds they sing.
The flowers sparkle.
The heart beats.
For you are the blood,
Beating through the viens.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continuously Beating by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh