Thy heart it beats.
It beats the solar.
Makes the sun turn.
For phases of the moon.
It vibrates the ocean.
The gust of wind moves the clouds.
The birds they sing.
The flowers sparkle.
The heart beats.
For you are the blood,
Beating through the viens.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continuously Beating by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- can we come again?, Bobby yadav
- let me write a poetry for you, Bobby yadav
- friendship! !, Bobby yadav
- The day i saw you first, Bobby yadav
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- If this is the end, Bobby yadav
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida
- dream of a friend, Bobby yadav
- depth of sadness, Bobby yadav
- Tan distante, Sergio Jaime