RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Controlling Inner Environment
Sauntering into the surrounding area by myself.
Entering stormy phases, protruding from sides of
cloudy skies and opening their doors to me.
Wanting to experience the whispering essence of
new senses, controlling my inner environment
with lilting pleasure.
Continuing life with few interruptions to
thoughts as I progress down lanes of intuition
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Controlling Inner Environment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer