RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Controlling Inner Environment
Sauntering into the surrounding area by myself.
Entering stormy phases, protruding from sides of
cloudy skies and opening their doors to me.
Wanting to experience the whispering essence of
new senses, controlling my inner environment
with lilting pleasure.
Continuing life with few interruptions to
thoughts as I progress down lanes of intuition
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Controlling Inner Environment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns