T (no first name) Wignesan
Copla Dieciseıs: This Bad Guy World
Takes nothing to produce a life
Much less to make it cry or die:
Life’s far too cheap.
What matters is brain’s after life:
Thoughts and ideas never die.
Brains make Man leap.
What must count should be the person
What spoils is he’s part of people:
The Bad Guy part.
Peoples drive notion of nation:
Persons’ brains stifle in people:
Nazis roll out.
© T. Wignesan – Pars,2014
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Copla Dieciseıs: This Bad Guy World by T (no first name) Wignesan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher