T (no first name) Wignesan
COPLA DIECISIETE: This Bad Guy World
After-life: litmus of this life
Some know how to make us connive:
Make us repent?
So they console us in this life
By spiriting guilt while alive:
Pardon well spent?
Confess now to be made pure clean
Extreme unction frees you from doubts:
Who takes last step?
Bad guys all feel their wombs thus clean
Sin is sin: numbers don’t hold clouts:
Lone the last step!
© T. Wignesan – Paris,2014
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COPLA DIECISIETE: This Bad Guy World by T (no first name) Wignesan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp