COPLA DOS: This Bad Guy World
- The second COPLA in the series -
Bad guys in this world got it made
They simply outnumber good guys:
Bad guys help themselves to the shade
Reduce good guys to broken toys
Every so wise;
If good guys by chance reach the top
Then they'll drag them down with one voice
Crying foul play;
If good guys fight back they'll sure flop
For bad guys know how to rig dice:
Great game they play.
(to be continued)
© T. Wignesan - Paris, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- A bare afternoon
- A Childhood Memory, Translation Of Carlo...
- A Chinese Girl I Took To A Nunnery
- A cure for forty death-dealing cells
- A French Narrative Poem, Translation Of ...
- A New View, Translation Of Carlos Bouson...
- A Partisan Heart, Translation of Carlos ...
- A reluctant Sayonara
- Akbar, the Great (1542 - 1605)
- Am I the Assassin Or The Undertaker
- Ascent Into Love, Translation Of Carlos ...
- Autumnal Dirge, Transl. Of Chanson D'aut...
- Back Door Side Door Front Door: Which Do...
- Ballad: Just Another Odd Guy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ballad: Just Another Odd Guy by T (no first name) Wignesan )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley