Edward Kofi Louis
Corpses, sore, cops, copes, rope, ropes, ores;
But, it is burning and emlting down like a river! !
And like the colours of the fire around you;
However, no one can lobby death.
Opus, odium, vagrancy, variety;
With only obstacles on the way.
Corpses, cop, cope, pro, pros, roe, core, rose;
With tears in my eyes in the name of the war in Syria!
And like sleeping naked because of the heat.
War in Syria! !
Like a 25-year-old man who raped a 75-year-old woman;
Corpses, Rose, Ross, press, ore, cross;
Burning and emlting like a river!
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corpses by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair