Dont dwell on the bad,
it will stain your heart, and your soul.
it will corrupt you,
and turn your life to ruin.
you may try to run from it,
but it will follow you to the end,
you must instead focus on the good,
so it may fill your life with joy,
so that you may embrace it, and let it fill your soul,
with happiness, and joy.
it will push the bad away,
and it will save your soul from corruption,
and with that you will experience a flourish of thoughts,
and emotions youve never had before.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption by Jeryn Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine