Is It Poetry
Cost Effective Killing
When these words are lost.
When history is forgotten.
are dug up, just for show.
Does how I died to you.
It really matter?
underneath put down you fear.
bully millions, without tears.
And when people are your children.
These parent's never knew?
Dialogue never spoken!
More than gold and silver.
When the wind,
stops blowing it's made clear.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cost Effective Killing by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling