Everyone experiences difficulty, pain and sadness on Earth
During such trying times we rely on God’s will.
His amazing gifts are our blessings of trust, love and faith
The foundations of life that provide, protect and fulfill.
The Holy Spirit resides within our heart, mind and soul
He guides, warns and gives us hope, comfort and courage.
Our Father prepares us to accomplish all things impossible
As in prayer we turn to Him when fearful, doubtful and discouraged.
All throughout the Scriptures, the Lord encourages us
Not to be afraid, anxious, unforgiving or live in fear.
He is always there to lead us in an honorable direction
As we are blessed by His calling our purpose is clear.
Tom's 604 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COURAGE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- COMPANIONS, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak