Christina E. Brown
Courage to stand out.
Courage to be me.
This courage I wish I had so drastically!
Courage to laugh.
The feeling to be free.
Oh I wish I wish I had this courage inside of me.
Courage to love.
Courage to trust.
To have this courage would be a plus.
Courage to accept I have courage.
This is proven to be;
The hardest courage their could be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage by Christina E. Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loser, Jason Yu)
- Poetry in Motion, Jason Yu)
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom