COURTNEY LOVE is playing with alice in wonderland tonight,
she has her guiter and some paper to write her blood songs,
or maybe some love songs.
AND her world goes around and around, then her body finally
hits the ground, and for a moment she cries, then she waves goodby.
COURTNEY LOVE got a smile on her face, with her dress pushed up
she plays and plays her blood songs, or maybe a love song, then
her body finally hits the ground, and for a moment she cries,
then she waves goodby.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Courtney Love by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones