Courtsey on line
I thought something wrong with language mine,
Why not forgive when committed on line?
In stead reminding a person why did he do?
Politely reminding and feeling woo,
Not all the times, you are so alert,
Words spoken may not be of expert,
Mind some where and answer not clear,
Backlash severe and insult fear,
Youngsters come on line and start firing,
You stop writing and intense reminding,
Though we like but cause not finding,
Better not use and start winding?
Amused at the behavior nut find no answer,
Never to talk again and firmly swear,
I think everything is going out of gear,
Is it sinister campaigning or smear?
My box is flooded so you immediately halt,
I feel the pain for her/his box at fault,
One thing is certain to succeed in goal.
Politeness is must and not keep face as coal,
What makes them to act in unreasonable manner?
Age will take them sooner or later,
Why not is lover than to be hater?
Prove as good server and not bad eater,
Neither short cut nor hastily diving,
Slowly building self and confidence reviving,
Not to be curt in replying answer,
Enemies may be more and friends less or fewer,
We have outlived or stretched more,
Never was scene witnessed this before?
I harp on this point just for reason,
Even nature does change and also season,
We are kind but not clear images,
Thread is slender but always hinges,
If we can adhere to and clearly adopt,
Humanity may shine with good rapport
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courtsey on line by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)