It's funny what happens when death Arrives.
It's funny what happens when you say Good-byes.
Memories go rushing through your Head.
Words remembered that were Said.
Some words happy, Some words sad,
Some words funny, Some words mad.
When they told me you went Away,
I realized your memories would always Stay.
We grew up together, We grew apart.
The childhood memories will remain in my
Cousins FOREVER we will always be!
You'll ALWAYS remain a part of me!
I'll always remember. I'll always Love You!
Kymberly Berson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cousins Forever by Kymberly Berson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Surveillance., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Blunt and Unskilled Indian English Po.., Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In any cold Winter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thank You Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- Canvas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Do You Care?, Shemsi Elsani
- Friends, Shemsi Elsani
- The bridle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There Are Those, Lyn Paul
- Sympathy, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed