It's funny what happens when death Arrives.
It's funny what happens when you say Good-byes.
Memories go rushing through your Head.
Words remembered that were Said.
Some words happy, Some words sad,
Some words funny, Some words mad.
When they told me you went Away,
I realized your memories would always Stay.
We grew up together, We grew apart.
The childhood memories will remain in my
Cousins FOREVER we will always be!
You'll ALWAYS remain a part of me!
I'll always remember. I'll always Love You!
Kymberly Berson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cousins Forever by Kymberly Berson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nay No, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp
- A Cosntellation Of Birds, Saiom Shriver
- decision, Ewa Busayourmi
- Healers' Fingers, Saiom Shriver
- What a way to go, Elena Plotkin