CP- Broken Fridge
I was cold and kept your food,
One day someone defrosted my mood.
They chizzled away my frosty side,
They broke me and I died.
Waterworks and Papa Smurf broke me,
Now look you food I know longer see.
Throw me away in the dumpster I’ll go,
Your food somewhere else to stow.
Coreena Dejesus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CP- Broken Fridge by Coreena Dejesus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards