CP- Broken Fridge
I was cold and kept your food,
One day someone defrosted my mood.
They chizzled away my frosty side,
They broke me and I died.
Waterworks and Papa Smurf broke me,
Now look you food I know longer see.
Throw me away in the dumpster I’ll go,
Your food somewhere else to stow.
Coreena Dejesus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CP- Broken Fridge by Coreena Dejesus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)