Going 90 miles per hour down the road,
Tears rushing down my face,
Begging to just die
Music on full blast.
All these thoughts rushing through my head,
Death, sadness, pain, freedom, hate.
Just cant take life anymore.
I give up
I throw my care over the bridge.
As im falling,
I am free.
No more sadness.
I take my last breath,
As my car falls in the water,
And I drown
Ashley Kolakowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crashes by Ashley Kolakowski )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi