Forgive me, those who think I’m crazy,
Is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used simply because I’m trying to say to you simply that the staircase in which angels fall down and wander around you, shame you be untouchable.
I’m like the wings that beat looking for something new,
The door slams in my face,
Arms launch you in the sea,
A heart that thinks that it will be renewed.
I fell sorry!
So many times you have been slapped, worth one more, are like calendars that say that today is holiday, too bad your TV is burned, it’s not a problem was black and white anyway.
On the street everybody look at you, I think that I’m showing off with my legs exposed, ops! I forgot my red eye.
Chocolate in the shop window,
My friend as I feel lack of you.
My days are like the waves of the sea.
I feel in my body these experienced hands that nauseate my soul and I have will to vomit.
Have bees in the sky.
Is strange all this blood flowing from my body as if my skin is dripping.
Audacious sense of disgust.
My nails are entrenched in your eyes, have horror pouring from them and you laugh,
Crazy, crazy, crazy, how many ways it can be used due to the crazies,
Who understands them to set them.
I will reconquer my internal world,
I will travel it,
I will usurp it,
I will violate it, till there’s nothing more,
After I will let the dead bury me,
Hell supports me and the skies laugh at my misfortune.
Oh sky! is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used.
patricia schiavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crazy by patricia schiavi )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I'm Explaining a Few Things, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raucous, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The resting place, Emmanuel George Cefai
- History writes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Bihar of The Third-class People (Not All.., Bijay Kant Dubey