Forgive me, those who think I’m crazy,
Is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used simply because I’m trying to say to you simply that the staircase in which angels fall down and wander around you, shame you be untouchable.
I’m like the wings that beat looking for something new,
The door slams in my face,
Arms launch you in the sea,
A heart that thinks that it will be renewed.
I fell sorry!
So many times you have been slapped, worth one more, are like calendars that say that today is holiday, too bad your TV is burned, it’s not a problem was black and white anyway.
On the street everybody look at you, I think that I’m showing off with my legs exposed, ops! I forgot my red eye.
Chocolate in the shop window,
My friend as I feel lack of you.
My days are like the waves of the sea.
I feel in my body these experienced hands that nauseate my soul and I have will to vomit.
Have bees in the sky.
Is strange all this blood flowing from my body as if my skin is dripping.
Audacious sense of disgust.
My nails are entrenched in your eyes, have horror pouring from them and you laugh,
Crazy, crazy, crazy, how many ways it can be used due to the crazies,
Who understands them to set them.
I will reconquer my internal world,
I will travel it,
I will usurp it,
I will violate it, till there’s nothing more,
After I will let the dead bury me,
Hell supports me and the skies laugh at my misfortune.
Oh sky! is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used.
patricia schiavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crazy by patricia schiavi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Sunday's tears, Marilyn Jean
- Poe's Venture, Folayemi Akande
- Our Loving, Caring God, Dr John Celes
- Momentary Separation, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Divine Bond, Md. Ziaul Haque
- SERENDIPITY, Aminath Neena
- To Be Intelligent, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Youth, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Prosetic [Prosaic + Poetic], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Love for You is Reborn, Md. Ziaul Haque