Forgive me, those who think I’m crazy,
Is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used simply because I’m trying to say to you simply that the staircase in which angels fall down and wander around you, shame you be untouchable.
I’m like the wings that beat looking for something new,
The door slams in my face,
Arms launch you in the sea,
A heart that thinks that it will be renewed.
I fell sorry!
So many times you have been slapped, worth one more, are like calendars that say that today is holiday, too bad your TV is burned, it’s not a problem was black and white anyway.
On the street everybody look at you, I think that I’m showing off with my legs exposed, ops! I forgot my red eye.
Chocolate in the shop window,
My friend as I feel lack of you.
My days are like the waves of the sea.
I feel in my body these experienced hands that nauseate my soul and I have will to vomit.
Have bees in the sky.
Is strange all this blood flowing from my body as if my skin is dripping.
Audacious sense of disgust.
My nails are entrenched in your eyes, have horror pouring from them and you laugh,
Crazy, crazy, crazy, how many ways it can be used due to the crazies,
Who understands them to set them.
I will reconquer my internal world,
I will travel it,
I will usurp it,
I will violate it, till there’s nothing more,
After I will let the dead bury me,
Hell supports me and the skies laugh at my misfortune.
Oh sky! is a beautiful word to be deduce that can be used.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crazy by patricia schiavi )
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns