RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creating In Spheres
Rain pouring upon my mind, whispering coded words, giving an
increase in passion, adding to the essence of intellect.
Giving everything in rhythms to me as I walk into the horizon
of water falling into my mind.
Allowing all tempos to fulfill imagination with every beat of
an interior drum beating against intellect, wanting to enter
into domains not ordinarily open to anything.
Making it to the top now, listening to every note and it's
perfect rhythm touching an interior solace with an effervescent
tender feeling, having the energy to flow constantly into my
Containing the beauty of everything that I create in spheres
held gently, always inside my poems as I write everlastingly
into this book, placing it in depths of my soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creating In Spheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- To be not jealous…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Crime, Neela Nath
- A Childhood Game, Heather Burns
- Promise, Chandan Ray
- Why does the old one suffer?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Hymn of Mercy - 17, ramesh rai
- Each Drop of Anger, a Bread Crumb to Hea.., Mr. Nobody
- फुं सोरां बिलियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Daughter of the Earth - 42, gajanan mishra
- I Always Looked Upon Them With Pity And .., Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)