Sohan Prasad Sharma
Unkempt minds catch and separate, the wings of the inspiration.
Neither feel its presence nor the fragrance that swirls as it passes by.
Hidden is the sense of perception, to some it is just for interpretation.
Some with passion of imagination pluck the flower and destroy the creation.
Some persevere and create a hive full of sweet honey, still some to thrive.
Creation is art that attracts the creator and hold the breath of beholder.
Beauty is a passion that attracts every beholder and the Creator.
Creation is the art that attracts the creator to collect nectar.
There is time for creation as is the time to feel the dew drops.
It is the rain in rainy that has the beauty and in winter the snow.
So has the autumn beauty of nakedness and the spring of procreation.
So goes the beauty, so the beholder, aside thus goes the pen of creation.
Beauty sublime is far ahead than the beauty reflected and not destined.
Like the twinkling of the star that leaves the beauty of moonlight behind.
Flower of the meadow, unkempt of the breeze, in harmony and debonair.
So is the creation sublime, unkempt, natural, glorious and spontaneous.
Sohan Prasad Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Creation by Sohan Prasad Sharma )
- PH: Humor: Women6Verses9Men - Who's On T.., Brian Johnston
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)