Sohan Prasad Sharma
Unkempt minds catch and separate, the wings of the inspiration.
Neither feel its presence nor the fragrance that swirls as it passes by.
Hidden is the sense of perception, to some it is just for interpretation.
Some with passion of imagination pluck the flower and destroy the creation.
Some persevere and create a hive full of sweet honey, still some to thrive.
Creation is art that attracts the creator and hold the breath of beholder.
Beauty is a passion that attracts every beholder and the Creator.
Creation is the art that attracts the creator to collect nectar.
There is time for creation as is the time to feel the dew drops.
It is the rain in rainy that has the beauty and in winter the snow.
So has the autumn beauty of nakedness and the spring of procreation.
So goes the beauty, so the beholder, aside thus goes the pen of creation.
Beauty sublime is far ahead than the beauty reflected and not destined.
Like the twinkling of the star that leaves the beauty of moonlight behind.
Flower of the meadow, unkempt of the breeze, in harmony and debonair.
So is the creation sublime, unkempt, natural, glorious and spontaneous.
Sohan Prasad Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Creation by Sohan Prasad Sharma )
- Twilight Glow, Antonio Liao
- Halloween Riddle, Michelle Claus
- Not with me today, hasmukh amathalal
- Hobbesian Girl, John F. McCullagh
- Outlook, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Sinne, John Beaumont
- Forgive Me, Ismim Putera
- A Monster's Warning, Bruce Larkin
- Of Teares, John Beaumont
- Advice from the Jackalope Man, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)