RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fatalistically nurturing thoughts of creative suicide
on lonely days of grief, I prepare also, for my future
deathbed of respite.
Searching for reasons, solutions creatively being
entered in books as life takes it's journey across
plains of desert sand dunes with prickly cacti standing
in the way.
Following my heart against all odds, withstanding
pressures of daily routines and strife, I somehow
survive this earthly life, whether wanting to or not.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Suicide by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns