Laugh, laugh at all my dreams!
What I dream shall yet come true!
Laugh at my belief in man,
At my belief in you.
Freedom still my soul demands,
Unbartered for a calf of gold.
For still I do believe in man,
And in his spirit, strong and bold.
And in the future I still believe
Though it be distant, come it will
When nations shall each other bless,
And peace at last the earth shall fill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creed by Shaul Tchernichovsky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Real Lessons, Edgar Albert Guest
- Comparing Every Missing Piece, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello, Brian Teare
- माळीण madin, ANUP WANKHADE
- Dead House Sonnet, Brian Teare
- I Seek Because...., Neela Nath
- Californian, Brian Teare
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank