I'm so crushed when I think about you the need is so strong.
I think its going to devour me and drive me crazy.
I want you but your heart belongs to someone else.
I can't help but be jealous of her, then i began to think.....
What's it like to kiss your lips?
What's it like to feel your arms around me?
What's it like to lay with you and put my head on your chest and feel each heartbeat?
Will my daydream ever become a reality? it it meant to be?
The ache comes back and the only cure is you.
Your kisses, your hugs, your strong arms around me telling me your mine and mine alone.
My heart threatens to tell you how i feel but i don't want you to think I'm psycho.
If i had the nerve i would tell you.....
I just want to run my fingers though your curly hair.
Watch a scary movie so you can hold me when I'm scared.
Just sit and talk.
I don't want to move too fast.
Just take it slow.
Will I ever get the chance?
I'm not like the the other girls i could love you better.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Francesca Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- NATURE OF CLOUDS, alexander opicho
- You are, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- It is day after day, gajanan mishra
- The Wanderer, Phil Soar
- Crimes Indicting Entire Human Race, Terence G. Craddock
- The Power Of Dreams, Edward Kofi Louis
- Written On The Wall, Muhammad Shanazar
- Explosives And A Rose, Muhammad Shanazar
- The Truth, Muhammad Shanazar
- When, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken