I'm so crushed when I think about you the need is so strong.
I think its going to devour me and drive me crazy.
I want you but your heart belongs to someone else.
I can't help but be jealous of her, then i began to think.....
What's it like to kiss your lips?
What's it like to feel your arms around me?
What's it like to lay with you and put my head on your chest and feel each heartbeat?
Will my daydream ever become a reality? it it meant to be?
The ache comes back and the only cure is you.
Your kisses, your hugs, your strong arms around me telling me your mine and mine alone.
My heart threatens to tell you how i feel but i don't want you to think I'm psycho.
If i had the nerve i would tell you.....
I just want to run my fingers though your curly hair.
Watch a scary movie so you can hold me when I'm scared.
Just sit and talk.
I don't want to move too fast.
Just take it slow.
Will I ever get the chance?
I'm not like the the other girls i could love you better.
Francesca Marie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Francesca Marie )
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)