I'm so crushed when I think about you the need is so strong.
I think its going to devour me and drive me crazy.
I want you but your heart belongs to someone else.
I can't help but be jealous of her, then i began to think.....
What's it like to kiss your lips?
What's it like to feel your arms around me?
What's it like to lay with you and put my head on your chest and feel each heartbeat?
Will my daydream ever become a reality? it it meant to be?
The ache comes back and the only cure is you.
Your kisses, your hugs, your strong arms around me telling me your mine and mine alone.
My heart threatens to tell you how i feel but i don't want you to think I'm psycho.
If i had the nerve i would tell you.....
I just want to run my fingers though your curly hair.
Watch a scary movie so you can hold me when I'm scared.
Just sit and talk.
I don't want to move too fast.
Just take it slow.
Will I ever get the chance?
I'm not like the the other girls i could love you better.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Francesca Marie )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- There Is No Good In Goodbye, Casarah Nance
- the old tatered guilt, Clara Keiper
- Going Ahead, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Richard Doe, Adeosun Olamide
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon
- Dream Actualizers, Saiom Shriver
- Promise Me! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- 2015 is still ahead, MOHAMMAD SKATI