CRY FOR THE CHILDREN
Cry for the children who can not cry
who feel emptiness and sadness
Dare they cry out
they will be beaten
without a doubt.
Now cry for these children
and for you
if your inner child was frozen blue.
Cry for the world of misdirected pain
which keeps repeating itself all over again.
On a world level we are all affected by this
the needless suffering has left this planet a mess.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Feb.9,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CRY FOR THE CHILDREN by Suzanna Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)