Crying upon her knees
Dreams of enlightenment come hither through the void
Weaving their magic upon a child so coy
He dare not run least he upset and uproot the soul.
Beauty, grace have reared a face to rival that
Which launched a thousand ships.
Yet when the night draws in we find her
Crawling, crying upon her knees.
David Lacey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying upon her knees by David Lacey )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus