Adept in riling.
You cannot chew the thoughts.
There was no mandible.
cutlass. The curvy contour
brings you to a hole. You
spray a defoliant to
denude the trees.
Who was competent enough
to disconnect the sparring
bulls. Disingenuous, you
were not interested to –
design a stillness as a
requiem for the trailing dazzlers.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Culpability by Satish Verma )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- The song of a bird - a translation of a .., Ravikumar C.P.
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry