TRAPPED BEHIND THE 4 CONCRETE WALLS OF MY ADDICTION, SLAYED BY UR AFFECTION.
GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT OF BEING CAPTIVATED BY MY OWN PROMISCUITY. CONVICTED OF THE CRIME CALLED LOVE SENTENCED TO ETERNITY, BUT NOT KNOWING FOREVER, WHATELSE IS OUT THERE IN THE FREE AND LIBERAL WORLD OF SIN AND LUST IS KILLIN ME INSIDE,
ITS LIKE AN UNTOUCHABLE DRUG, SUFFOCATING, STIFLING MYSELF BY BEING IN LOVE WITH YOU.
AND ME NOT KNOWING SO MY IMPATIENCE GROWING,
ITS LIKE BEING SENTENCED TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR EQUIVANLENT OF BEING FULLY CONSUMED BY YOU.
I AM SO CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT OUT THERE FOR ME BUT I CANNOT LEAVE THE CONCRETE WALL HAS BLOCKED ME. I WONDER IF U KNEW HOW I FEEL IF U WOULD LET ME LEAVE. IF NOT JUST PULL THE SWITCH AND PUT ME OUT OF MY Misery!
Rushawn Buchanan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curiosity by Rushawn Buchanan )
- Blessed by the Divine, Deborah Kelley
- Artemis, Deborah Kelley
- poisons by s.r, skye robertson
- Stimulating Outcome, Mac McGovern
- Ultimately, Bill Grace
- Rapture, Deborah Kelley
- Though I mayst fall, Sir Toby
- FUTURE GROWING DISMAL, Donald R Charon
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)