A piece of paper lying on the floor
Unknown words; It says something
I cannot read the handwriting
I do not wish to dwell on this
For the paper has no meaning
It would be pointless for me to dwell
For what would I accomplish from doing so?
Would it satisfy me to know what it says,
Or would I continue to dwell on things
that have no matter in the world?
Would I be angry with myself for wasting time,
Or would I simply say,
'Time is meaningless, there is point in savoring it,
No point in wasting it'
I know not what I should do,
But I know what's possible.
I am Satisfied.
Plague Rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curiosity by Plague Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie