A piece of paper lying on the floor
Unknown words; It says something
I cannot read the handwriting
I do not wish to dwell on this
For the paper has no meaning
It would be pointless for me to dwell
For what would I accomplish from doing so?
Would it satisfy me to know what it says,
Or would I continue to dwell on things
that have no matter in the world?
Would I be angry with myself for wasting time,
Or would I simply say,
'Time is meaningless, there is point in savoring it,
No point in wasting it'
I know not what I should do,
But I know what's possible.
I am Satisfied.
Plague Rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curiosity by Plague Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong