CURIOUS TO KNOW....
dere is nothin to talk abt so far....
gaspin al alone certain things strike my mind...
is it the necessity or the divine cal nurturing in my heart...
playin in the backyard of my house...
hd nevr thot i wuld resemble u...
looking forward to talk abt things, i was speechless to be true...
wen today the bygone memories ask me the reason,
i stand unanswered....
way down on my mama's lap, i think and wish al dis wasn't true...
but today the distance doesn't shorten...
today words doesn't flatter....
its so much to believe in the world of curiosity...
and now it does tempt me to speak...
i can go along with it so far....
and can speak up...
for hours and hours....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CURIOUS TO KNOW.... by shruvika ragarwal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Sleigh Ride, Peter E. Evans
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou