Curious to Know
Every time i'm with you time fly's
but there's times where you say goodbye
this word i hate to hear
but that's o.k my leave is near
i cant help but to notice
every time you say this
you say it with such greatness
you smile, eyes twinkle and tell me i'm the best
but i cant overcome this feeling that fills me from my toe's to my head
a feeling that puts my love to a test
iv'e always wanted to ask why
but i'm way to shy
but hey i'll give it a try...
Hun, when you say goodbye...
why do you have such twinkles in your eye's?
am i wasting your time?
are you asking me to re-locate, so you can have a vaca?
i'm sorry if i'm always there all the time
i just always want to be by your side
but i'll abide and say goodbye
as i'm gone i tell myself all the things you say
just waiting to come back thee day you say
i feel as if your care disappears
when i'm not near
and remember ill always love you
but please tell me what's fake and what's real.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Curious to Know by jordan lambert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second
- Birthday Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- People of Gaza, Djanna Jaffar
- A Thank You Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New thinking, gajanan mishra
- die paaie gaan joburg toe, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- I Have Been Called, Lilly Emery
- Smoke Without Fire, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Weeds and Blooms, Donal Mahoney
- <<<<Twist and turn, Abdul Wahab