would you stop! ! ! just stop! ! ! i think im going crazy!
will you just quit telling me how good you are with out me....
i know i should just move on and get over you.
but when i see you i just feel that it cant be true
when will this stupid curse end? ?
i dont wunna just be 'friends'.
is this all a nightmare or is it my life? ?
sometimes i just wunna grab a knife...
but no, i will stay stong
and i will try to live my life long
you will not be the death of me my friend....
when will this curse end? ? ....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cursed by alexa hearron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar