Cutting Sorry Figure
Dwarfed little structure
Devoid of any favour,
Humanity's shameful juncture.
While seen as social canker.
Are deployed as stock of humor –
The clowns befitting circus,
Putting service without demur,
Endless woes being kept in focus.
Such vision hurts our mind
This trend bewildering me,
It should shake the mankind
Imparity is fun – has it to be?
Gautam Sen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cutting Sorry Figure by Gautam Sen )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez