Mistaken by the subsequent races
The STORY of god and His traces;
From Solon to Solomon, and
from Moses to Marx, and of course,
From necromancy to theocracy.
How can He only be a Semitic,
and mute in Gallic and in Attic?
THESE are nothing but fancies, and
an aura of Romance, that brought
humanity in trance, to cease their peace and
Freedom with an uncertain attitude;
And fool the Mortals as a child.
How graciously marked by a Renaissance`s soul, that
there is no sin but ignorance, and
count religion but a childish toy.
Isn`t THIS a fable or old wives` tales?
Priest, monk, Saint, cleric and rabbi
These are but heralds of heaven and hell,
Claimed to be revealed with
scriptures sealed, that deluded
the truth that was 'cognate' to man.
The mysteries of life and death
Of good and evil, Of heaven and hell,
Aren`t illusions and mantal repressions?
That viciously drafted to hail their worldly vision.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (D`wine by gulsher JOHN )
- Heal The World With Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Life is a dream, glen salem
- Finding STeps, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good & Bad, Priyanka Gupta
- Interaction, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dial My Heart, Edward Kofi Louis
- Erato My Muse Of Love Poetry. (Part 3), Erato
- Set Aside Your Fear, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Twitter, gajanan mishra
- Sliding Gracefully, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)