Mistaken by the subsequent races
The STORY of god and His traces;
From Solon to Solomon, and
from Moses to Marx, and of course,
From necromancy to theocracy.
How can He only be a Semitic,
and mute in Gallic and in Attic?
THESE are nothing but fancies, and
an aura of Romance, that brought
humanity in trance, to cease their peace and
Freedom with an uncertain attitude;
And fool the Mortals as a child.
How graciously marked by a Renaissance`s soul, that
there is no sin but ignorance, and
count religion but a childish toy.
Isn`t THIS a fable or old wives` tales?
Priest, monk, Saint, cleric and rabbi
These are but heralds of heaven and hell,
Claimed to be revealed with
scriptures sealed, that deluded
the truth that was 'cognate' to man.
The mysteries of life and death
Of good and evil, Of heaven and hell,
Aren`t illusions and mantal repressions?
That viciously drafted to hail their worldly vision.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (D`wine by Gulsher john )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery