Down deep in my heart,
I knew you hated me from the start,
You kept tearing me apart!
Sober as a judge, you'd allow me some fudge
Drunk as a skunk, your fist would go plunk,
Whisky no threat, you made me sweat,
My teachers and friends, never knew you were a GET! ! !
Slaps, punches, incest and all, must of made you...
THE WORST DAD OF ALL! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dad by sarah gledhill )
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis