Daddy leave me alone, I dont love you.I hate you.
you rewined my life, i cant stand you.
im crying not lauhging
im sad not happy
i wouldnt mind being free i wouldnt mind being me..
Daddy why dont you understand? ?
the pain..the suffering..No, NO!
daddy, daddy please!
mommy said things she didnt mean!
go back, go back to when you two were toghter.
You argued, fought, taunted each other.
you both made me miserable
I put on a fake smile and acted like i was fine,
mommy loved me, she kissed my head.
You just punched me in my head! !
Daddy leave me alone,
You called me a freak,
you labeled me emo,
you say im crazy when really im dying.
kandyce barnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
lanes father later on ends up getting divorced with his wife (her mother) and basically starts to abuse lane and makes lane do everything.
the story behind lanes father is rather kinda sick and twisted.
Her father was an Alcholic and did drugs, basically was a theif, he went to jail for along time for rape against lane when she was 5.
him being divorced by lanes mother tore him apart and something triggared in his head to treat her like this.
lane loved her mother but was sad that she was never put in her custody.espically when he father raped her.
so he abuses her and makes her do everything because she reminds him of her mother so much and he is VERY over protective over her.He doesnt wanna loose his first daughter and only kid.
yeah i know its twitsted that he turned like that on lane and lanes innocent of course but you'll find out the rest of this story through the rest of my poems.
What do you think? ?
Comments about this poem (Daddy daddy by kandyce barnes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- My Dream, hugh everard
- Tell All, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Illusion of Love, Samuel Dickerson
- Doing That To Ourselves, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Playing Crazy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Is Every Man Your Equal?, Mr. Nobody
- To Live Without Being Betrayed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- the giver tanka, Kayla Daley
- Your Love Is, Michael McParland
- Living A Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak