Get up early in the morning
Before the Sun-rise in East
Letting mother not be roaring.
Take tooth-brush to wash tooth
Before being ready for breakfast
And make germless your mouth.
Take bath before you go to work-house
Cleanse the face, the head, the legs and whole body
Don't be dirty like a wild mouse.
Come in house before the Sun-set
Letting your family not be worried
'See you again' promise to your mate.
Go early in the bed finishing dinner
And dream the dream like a picture
Then, you would see your life ever finer.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daily Routine by Pijush Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let god do what he wants to, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Die Young, Maverick Jones
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate