Get up early in the morning
Before the Sun-rise in East
Letting mother not be roaring.
Take tooth-brush to wash tooth
Before being ready for breakfast
And make germless your mouth.
Take bath before you go to work-house
Cleanse the face, the head, the legs and whole body
Don't be dirty like a wild mouse.
Come in house before the Sun-set
Letting your family not be worried
'See you again' promise to your mate.
Go early in the bed finishing dinner
And dream the dream like a picture
Then, you would see your life ever finer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daily Routine by Pijush Biswas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak