Edward Kofi Louis
You will speak my words to the world and,
You will teach many yet to be born;
Because i am Daimler from an unknown land and,
You will surely seek after me one day.
For great is your reward with me,
And we will meet 'nose-to-nose' like the peanut butter.
Peanuts for one cent and of your love to the masses!
'Aber ich vertraue Dir';
For, i am Daimler from an unknown land.
Ah! That's my friend's wife;
And these sneakers are what you want,
But my garden is now full of roses.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daimler by Edward Kofi Louis )
- THE MIND OF A BLACKSMITH..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- ~ Living ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dialogue Between The World, A Pilgrim .., John Beaumont
- Bookworm, Naveed Khalid
- An Act Of Hope, John Beaumont
- I wish, nishca koeries
- The Anklet, Evie Shockley
- An Act Of Contrition, John Beaumont
- TO THE GOLD STARS OF THE POEM HUNTER SIT.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- I dream therefore I am, Chenou Liu
Poem of the Day
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)