Edgar Rendon Eslit
There the conclave sea cove cools and reminiscing
Its ash-white sand is reflecting the water clear
The sea's serenest flow remains cool and sparkling.
Witness its panoramic view; pay a visit you ever wonder
For the guests, it echoes the breath that’s so romancing.
Visit Dakak, see how its ambiance fascinates you forever
Yes, the beach and underwater exposure are so tempting
Never will they be forgotten, they’re recurring real adventure.
The view, golf course, and the landscapes are so captivating.
If you dream of silence for reflection, can have them for sure.
Moving on, mountaineers, an upright cliff stood so imposing.
Well, as in our honeymoon, was told to start from the seashore.
Edgar Rendon Eslit's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dakak Adventure by Edgar Rendon Eslit )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace