Edgar Rendon Eslit
There the conclave sea cove cools and reminiscing
Its ash-white sand is reflecting the water clear
The sea's serenest flow remains cool and sparkling.
Witness its panoramic view; pay a visit you ever wonder
For the guests, it echoes the breath that’s so romancing.
Visit Dakak, see how its ambiance fascinates you forever
Yes, the beach and underwater exposure are so tempting
Never will they be forgotten, they’re recurring real adventure.
The view, golf course, and the landscapes are so captivating.
If you dream of silence for reflection, can have them for sure.
Moving on, mountaineers, an upright cliff stood so imposing.
Well, as in our honeymoon, was told to start from the seashore.
Edgar Rendon Eslit's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dakak Adventure by Edgar Rendon Eslit )
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)