DANCE OF A FAKIR
His Soul, sinless, impeccant,
hidden inside the body like a pod.
caught in the storm of emotions,
danced out of love for his God.
His body under spell of his soul,
came under soul's servitude.
body became soul's reflection and
danced for lord out of gratitude.
stones, razzes, taunts and abuses were hurled
but he danced, danced and danced ignoring this cruel world.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DANCE OF A FAKIR by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery