DANCE OF A FAKIR
His Soul, sinless, impeccant,
hidden inside the body like a pod.
caught in the storm of emotions,
danced out of love for his God.
His body under spell of his soul,
came under soul's servitude.
body became soul's reflection and
danced for lord out of gratitude.
stones, razzes, taunts and abuses were hurled
but he danced, danced and danced ignoring this cruel world.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DANCE OF A FAKIR by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell