love is sweet,
feel your lips.
the last breathe,
caress your body,
feel you essence,
feel so soft,
look at me,
I can see,
passion will come,
take me above,
where is the love?
show me how,
things can change,
passion it was,
love is here,
we are no more,
in this night dare.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DARE by Gianni Pintus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak