Dark and Blue
What received, I deserted
What is deserted, lonely I gazed
What I gazed, dark and blue
Here in dark and blue life peep
Dark and blue not to disclose.
Thanks and I thanks you
For these dark and blue
I am in that dark and blue
That is with me and I am
Unable to desert now.
Now I am here as you see
In dark and blue forgetting
Past and future I am here
In this position that you
Can not discard and disclose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark and Blue by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma